Trending Prints for 2022-23
Just when you feel bored with your wardrobe and sense something is missing, just look for prints!
Prints convey your mood, identity, and even make your taste in fashion appreciated. Prints have no end to their existence, but classic prints are renewed with a digital edge and fresh color combinations that hit the sweet spot between newness, and familiarity.
Ideally, you would prefer prints that reflect your own aesthetic, but if you're not sure what that entails, we have put together a list of some of the season's hottest and most unique print qualities.
- The #trueleopard print is a key pattern, proving its commercial viability thanks to its elegant appeal
- Apply refreshing color ways for newness and distortion
- Apply prints to new silhouettes and accessories such as bags and scarfs
- Monochromatic snake prints paired with elegant accessories give a great look
- Agricultural-themed prints are on the rise that seeks comfort from tending to the greenery in the garden or home
- Florals in scattered repeats renew the favored botanical print for occasion wear
- Take a look at Lara’s new print collection here!
- Digital distorted prints are a reminder of the influence of the digital age. Who wants to miss that?
- Optical patterns give a more sophisticated direction via muted color ways, offering a risk-averse alternative to bright psychedelic patterns
- Pair these prints with neutral-toned footwear or a chic handbag
- Can be made as a few featured pieces offering a subtle alternative to the logo
- Monograms or other geometric symbols bring a playful element to commercial brand identity
- Tone on Tone with this print is the need right now!
- Dark forest florals, as a flurry of pastel sprigs, make an appearance
- Florals are given a graphic makeover via simple stylized designs and stenciling techniques
- Element of surprise, add spring floral prints to warm colors for a look that can be sold outside of any season
- Lara is ready for you! Check out the latest print collection here!
- An artistic take on prints. MSGM, 3.1 Phillip Lim and Salvatore Ferragamo use paintbrush strokes to create abstract designs
- Experiment with an abstract black and white collage print to achieve a modern graphic look
- Great for minimalistic styles
- Features simple motifs with relaxed distortion stealing the looks with twisted patterns